Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Maryland


I’m sitting here, and the weirdest song comes over the speakers…. New York, New York
Nothing can be as powerful as fate.
The circumstances under which I found myself going to Maryland and the time frame (only a few hours to pack!) would be unbelievable had I not been there and experienced it firsthand.
It’s true that nothing is as powerful as fate.
If you’re meant to be somewhere, one way or another you’re going to end up there. With my health issues, financial concerns, and over-protective parents, I could have never imagined working out in this way, and being pushed into the direction I’m now in. I would have NEVER imagined this could happen this way, let alone in under 2 days.
I have yet to find out about my environment, my work, or my (hopefully!) future friends, but something tells me that it’ll work out.
It’s already been decided.
I just want you all to know how much I miss you, and how grateful l am to have you in my life.
See you on the other side!
Lyla. 

No comments:

Post a Comment