Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wow.
I can't believe it's been so long.

I have to admit the past 6 months have been pretty rough, and I've sort of shut down on the whole YouTube/blogging thing. I promise I'll get back into the full swing of things, and let you know how I've been doing!

So I was asked recently why I vlog about the US news, and US issues instead of things closer to 'home'.
I think in a world like today, especially in the Gulf, almost everything that happens in the US is a really big deal here. So yeah. Why not hit two birds with one stone, AND v/blog about something I love.

*
It's pretty rough getting back into this after such a long time!
Let's see....in the past six months I've:
From Top: Aquamarine, Ruby, Red Jade

1. Almost been deported (nothing too serious, don't worry!)
2. Been baking up a storm.
3. Seen the-new-(and-not-improved) Dubai.
4. Had surgery.
5. Started up a jewelry line.
6. Been to Cairo and the North Coast.
7. Started taking Brazilian JiuJitsu classes.

That's it for right now!
Can't wait to hear from you soon,
Lyla.

No comments:

Post a Comment