Thursday, September 30, 2010

I love Pepper.

Good morning!

Missed you guys a boatload over the past few days.

So since I last blogged, I've come to terms with Pepper's (that's right, we finally found a name!) blindness.
Now that we've figured out how to keep him active (he loves playing with tin foil... runs around like a mad man after it), we're now able to see him for what he really is- the cuddliest kitten ever.... rather than some poor blind cat.

I never thought I'd be ok with it on a deep level (now I'm being honest here), but the past few days have really made me see past that.
He's adorable, and can follows my voice with gusto, hopping around everywhere.
It's been so amazing having him in the house.

Our other two cats Soda and Baby are having a really hard time coming to terms with it... they keep hissing at us, but I guess it's to be expected.
Pepper is pretty little at the moment, but for some reason all the pictures I've been taking makes him seem like a monster, but hopefully this picture will show you how tiny he really is!

Anyway, I should run, but would love to hear from you guys if you're still following!
Lots of love,
Lyla.

No comments:

Post a Comment