Monday, March 8, 2010

Wheezing and Marriage

Hi Guys,

Apologizes for not putting something up since my birthday.

Now before you go off and start to think that this lapse in blogging is due to all the fun I’m having (as a result of it being my birthday and all), let me just set the record straight and stop you there.

The past few days (as anticipated) have been terrible.

I got the worst infection ever in my throat that’s made me feel like I’m suffocating slowly, coupled with a huge sandstorm overtaking the island, has left me wheezing and panting for the past few days.
My breath has kind of returned, so here’s the day’s vlog!
 
So filming today’s vlog was really really really exhausting. As a mentioned in the actual vlog, the birds today seemed to be going insane.
Honestly.
I know it doesn’t really seem like it, but for the majority of that vlog, I was yelling, while trying to appear as though I was talking, all while trying to breathe, and not wheeze on camera.
It was an experience to say the least.



No comments:

Post a Comment