Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pi Day (3.14)

Happy Happy Pi Day Everyone!!!
WOOP WOOP!!

Source: Shane M. Hale

To explain my zeal, I feel like I have to tell you that for as long as I can remember, pi day growing up, was.... like.... the most awesomest awesome day ever. 
It was only one of the few days throughout the year (not excluding pancake day- a story for another day) that my very strict teachers at my very very stodgy British school would let us muck around, and eat pie!

So on this occasion I thought it would only be fitting for me to bake a pie, and well.... eat it.
But living in the house I live in, finding butter is like finding snow in my back yard. 
It's not going to happen. 
No matter how badly you want it to.
So yeah.
I just made fudge instead.

So from me, all the way in B-town, I hope you're all enjoying Pi day, and having an awesome day!
Be good,
Lyla.

No comments:

Post a Comment