Monday, January 18, 2010

Psychedelic Cupcakes For Everyone!

Today has just been one of those days.
One of those days that you really want to do stuff, but are just too darn exhausted for no apparent reason.
I blame it on the weather.

So I spent all morning cooking, doing some research and trying to figure out what I'm going to do with myself for the next few months.  And guess what!
All I figured out were these lovely cupcakes...

So my mother and I spent a considerable amount of time deciding on the amount of sprinkles necessary.
Being the minimalist that I am, I thought that these were sufficient for the surprise that the cupcakes held in store, but apparently that wasn't good enough for her, and she commenced further bedazzle several innocent cupcakes!

So I know that these cupcakes seem somewhat generic and inconpicuous, but they're awesome!
I've honestly never heard of cupcakes done like this, and I think they're amazing!
I got the recipe for multicoloured cupcakes from an amazing blogger called Delicious Delicious Delicious!

Given the limited amount of time I had this morning to try something new (and the lack of butter anywhere in the house) we decided to try the concept with help from our good friend over at Betty Crockers, and it turned out fabulously!

If you get the time you should definitely check out his post (and the amazing accompanying pics!)
Thanks again for listening!
Lyla

No comments:

Post a Comment