Monday, January 18, 2010

Lyla in A Tree

Hi Guys!
Man have I missed you!
So I know that I was supposed to upload something the other day, but after I filmed edited, etc. etc. for some reason it wouldn't upload. I must have tried for two days straight, fiddled around a bit, then realized it probably wasn't meant to go up!

So yesterday, I decided to film Sunday's vlog in a tree.
Check it out:

Why? I hear you ask.... well... partially because I could.
And partially because I wanted to get out of the house and do something a 'bit crazy'.
Yeah, that's right, I said it.
My idea of crazy is talking in a tree.
(wow... I'm getting dull).

So anyway, what enabled all this to happen was my trusty gorillapod.  It's pretty awesome, and before you get all suspicious, no....i did not get it for free or anything like that.
I live in Bahrain for heavens sake.
We don't do that here.

So as promised, here's a pic demonstrating an 'alternative' way to use it.


Hope you guys enjoyed the vlog, and I just want to thank all of those who responded to my deep deep troubled question.
It's really meant a lot.
And if you haven't, do it now!!!
Hahaha...
Anyhoozle, thanks again for listening,
Lyla

No comments:

Post a Comment