Monday, January 25, 2010

And...*POOF*... All Gone.

Hey Guys!

So I spent all of yesterday working on another one of  my "projects".
It's a top secret venture for now, but I have a feeling it's going to turn out awesome!
(I promise you'll know soon!)
*
This morning was spent trying to figure out a few technical Apple glitches that could (theoretically) help me out with my terrible video editing/making skills. I"m going to try a few things out for the next vlog, we'll see what happens!

After sorting out a few things, I realized that I never uploaded the notoriously terrible pic of something I made of the weekend.
It's supposed to be the easier version of cinnamon rolls (true) and it turned out amazingly!
From what I hear.
I made it Friday night, and by the time I woke up the next morning it was ALL GONE!

According to my sources it's best left to cool down, then you microwave it on defrost or something.
It's incredibly easy, and I definitely recommend you try it out!

Should get going, keep an eye out on my channel tomorrow, something a bit different should be coming your way!
Lyla

No comments:

Post a Comment