Monday, December 14, 2009

SO EXCITED!

Hi guys!!!

I'm so excited about this. Ok. Let me just wind that up a few minutes....
So here's what happened.
After our lovely on way conversation (also known as my conversation with myself..) I decided to take the plunge, and make a complete ass of myself and start making videos on my take on life, and events that find themselves in the news a lot. The thought that I could work my way through the fabulous site of YouTube to one day being a host where my thoughts actually matter was enough to bypass my utter embarrassment and general unease about the whole situation.

What also helped was looking at a few old videos of The Philip DeFranco Show, and wow... he had a completely different style back then (to say the least), so my thought was, even if I suck to begin with, I can always get better. So I went with that!

What's been bothering me for the past few weeks was how everyone was going on about the whole Tger Woods thing... as though it was impossible that any of those women could be lying... ppllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase....
So I made a little video about that (which really wasn't that great or funny or well edited or anything... just a few incoherent thoughts, and well..) up until now (1.5 hrs later) I've had over 30 people watch it!!
It's so exciting! I've never had traffic generated towards any of my videos before! I didn't post it or tell anyone... it was such a great surprise!

So from now on I'm going to try and do this pretty regularly, so I can build up a substantial amount of videos, get better (and less nervous in front of the camera), and see what happens from there!

Very good news!
Thanks for listening!
Lg.
Oh and if you want to see it, here it is...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment