Monday, December 21, 2009

One Week Later

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to thank al those out there who've been so fabulous the past week. It's definitely been a bit of a roller coaster ride for me.
Given that all the recent attention that I've been getting, (as a result of Phil and a lot of other factors) is wearing off, I've found that I've been taking the sudden drop in views [and unsubscriptions] to heart.

Coming to that conclusion has snapped me back into focusing on what I really should be doing... producing content that I'm proud of and is sustainable.

To all of you out there who've given me the chance to experiment with different things, and given me direction, and stood by me as I've waddled through... well... you're all just fabulous!

I've been thinking of venturing out into the outside world with my trusty video recorder and showing you around a day in my life. It'll be a big step for me... somewhat worried (and dreading!!) it, but I'm sure I won't get yelled at in a public space of anything... hmmm...we'll see.
hahah...

Anyway thanks again for listening!
Lyla.


No comments:

Post a Comment