Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Want To Be The Next Host On The View

So the past few days have been somewhat difficult.
I've found myself tossing and turning each night, about to fall asleep, then I wake up with some crazy thought about something I have to do. It's become very tiring.

What's even more tiring though is the fact that everything I want to do in my life is SO difficult. I don't mind toiling away for years in end if I know that I can get there. But these dreams seem SO farfetched, and there doesn't seem to be information ANYWHERE on how to get there. It's as though I woke up one morning and decided to be a model. Scratch that... I know what I need to do to become a model.... but a professional artist, photographer or a TV anchor. Now how does one get to that point? HOW?

I really really want to get to that point, but I don't know what to do? Anyone out there? Any advice?

Lots of love,
Lg.

No comments:

Post a Comment