Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 4. Check.

Hi Guys,

So I've been having a slight problem trying to get my message across.
I have a feeling it's got to do with my lifelong fear of cameras.

But one never really knows.

According to people close to me I get VERY heated when it comes to discussing controversial issues, and even though I end up on the very unpopular side of a debate, I somehow always (ok usually) win people over. And for some reason it's jut not translating to these vlogs.... maybe it has to do with the fear of never having enough info (and the fact that once it's out there it can never be taken back... maybe).

Or maybe it's just the fact that it's day 4 of my crazy adventure!
Let me know what you think (and if you have any ideas on how I should get better let me know!)




Thanks for listening,
Lyla

No comments:

Post a Comment