Friday, November 13, 2009

Updates!

Hey Y'all,


I'm back!
It's been a rough couple of months, but I've decided to get back into the swing of things and get writing. Granted, it's difficult keeping to it if you don't have a dedicated following, or anyone following for that fact, but after watching Julie & Julia, I've been given the 'zing' necessary to get on with it, so here I go!


Updates since the last time we spoke:


1. I've graduated (woohoo) and working hard at a top notch company.
It's ben hard getting used to a new routine, new people new atmosphere and a new line of work, but I've approached it as a daily challenge, which I think has helped quite significantly.


2. Moved to Bahrain
Yes, Yes I know.  I never really thought I'd move back here, but here I am.  It's crazy.  I thought I would be jumping for joy, at being back, but now that I'm here it all seems too familiar.


I love the Bahrain that I grew up in.  The serene island in the middle of the Gulf, bobbing along, doing what it does best.  But since I've been back, quite a few things have changed, and its been interesting to see how that affected the people, the attitudes and the demographics.


And since all I've been doing since coming back here is work work work,  i've decided to make this blog my little pet project, and expose the world to my little world here in Bahrain.  I will try to write as much as possible about this fabulous country, and let everyone out there know amazing life here is for an expat!


Let the blogging begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment